Saturday, 22 February 2014
176 - Sir George Gilbert Scott, St Mary, Edvin Loach, Herefordshire. 1859.
Designed by Sir George Gilbert Scott, (1811-78).
Edvin Loach is 4 miles north of Bromyard, at HR7 4PW.
Photos by RT, February 2014.
For comments and queries please contact blog owner on
For other churches in this location or by this architect see posts 100
and 101, June 2013.
Click to enlarge the photos.
View of the Malverns from the churchyard.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a comment
Post Comments (Atom)