Initial design 1841, by Charles Dyer (1794 - 1848), a London based
architect, the steeple was added by John Norton (1823 – 1904, and
the aisles in 1885 by William Bassett-Smith (1830 - 1901).
The church is on the corner of Clifton Down Rd and Clifton Park, Bristol,
Photos by RT, December 2013.
For other churches in this location or by this architect see posts 100
and 101, June 2013.
Click to enlarge the photos.