Sunday 23 February 2014
184 - Henry Woodyer, St Michael's, near Tenbury, Worcs, 1854.
Designed by Henry Woodyer, 1816-96.
St Michael's is two miles south west of Tenbury Wells, at WR15 8PH,
the church was formerly part of St Michael's Choir School, now
a private school.
For comments and queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other churches in this location or by this architect see posts 100
and 101, June 2013.
Click to enlarge the photos.
Sir Frederick Gore Ouseley - client for the church and Choir School.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)