Sunday 2 June 2013
84 - Sir G.G.Scott: St Peter & St Paul, Cattistock, Dorset, 1857; tower by G.G.Scott Jnr.
Designed in 1857 by Sir George Gilbert Scott, (1811-78).
Cattistock is 10 miles northwest of Dorchester, and the church is at DT2 0JG.
Photos from the internet, gratefully acknowledged.
For comments and queries please contact email@example.com.
For index of other churches in this location or by this architect see
posts 101 and 102, June 2013.
Click to enlarge the photos.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)