Saturday, 7 June 2014

249 - Henry Woodyer, St Peter, Minsterworth, Glos., 1869-70.


                     Designed in 1869 by Henry Woodyer, (1816-96).
                     Carvings by Thomas Nichols, 1884.
                     Minsterworth is 5 miles west of Gloucester, on the A48. . 
                     For index of other churches in this location or by this architect see
                           posts 101 and 102, June 2013.

                     Click to enlarge the photos.





 
River Severn 

 







 













No comments:

Post a comment