Designed in 1836-38 by Charles Fowler (1792-1867). Originally it had an iron roof, but there were problems with this, and it was replaced by a conventional one in 1849, by Carver & Giles. The church is in the centre of Honiton. Photos by RT February 2015.
For comments and queries please contact email@example.com.
For index of other churches in this location or by this architect see posts 101 and 102, June 2013.