Saturday, 12 December 2015

258 - Thomas Johnson: All Saints, Church Leigh, Staffs, 1846.

                                          Designed in 1846 by Thomas Johnson of Lichfield. 
                                  Glass by Morris & Co, and by Wailes. 
                                   Church Leigh is 6 miles north west of Uttoxeter. 

                                    Photos by RT February 2015.

                                    For index of other churches in this location or by this architect see
                                        posts 101 and 102, June 2013.

                                    Click to enlarge the photos.














 












  













No comments:

Post a comment