Saturday, 12 December 2015
257 - G.E.Street, St Mary, Blymhill, Staffordshire, 1856-59.
Medieval church rebuilt in 1856-59 by George Edmund Street (1824-81).
Blymhill is 8.5 miles east of Telford.
Adjoining school also by Street.
by RT February 2015.
For comments and queries please contact email@example.com.
For index of other churches in this location or by this architect see
posts 101 and 102, June 2013.
Click to enlarge the photos.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)