Sunday, 13 December 2015

259 - A.W.N.Pugin: St Giles RC, Cheadle, Staffordshire, 1840-46.

                                   Designed in 1840-46 by Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812-52. 
                                   Glass by Wailes. 
                                   The church is in the centre of Cheadle.  
                                    Photos by RT February 2015.
                                    For index of other churches in this location or by this architect see
                                        posts 101 and 102, June 2013.


                                    Click to enlarge the photos.

























































No comments:

Post a comment