195 - A.D.Gough, St John, Marchington Woodlands, Staffs, 1858-60.
Designed in 1858-60, by Alexander Dick Gough, 1804-71, who practised
The church is in Hodge Lane, which turns south off the B5017, near the
former Blacksmith's Arms, 3.5 miles SE of Uttoxeter.
Photos by RT, March2014.
For comments and queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For index of other churches in this location or by this architect see
posts 101 and 102, June 2013.
Click to enlarge the photos.