208 - W. Butterfield and G.F.Bodley, All Saints, Rangemore, Staffs, 1864-68 and 1884-86.
Originally designed in 1864 by William Butterfield, 1814-1900, chancel and
south aisle added in 1884-86 by George Frederick Bodley 1827-1907. This was the estate church for Byrkley Lodge, home of the Bass family, the
house now demolished.
Rangemore is 5.5 miles west of Burton on Trent, and the church is in Tatenhill
Lane, DE13 9RW.
Photos by RT, March 2014.
For comments and queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For index of other churches in this location or by this architect see
posts 101 and 102, June 2013.
Click to enlarge the photos.