203 - J.M.Teale, St Paul, Burton on Trent, Staffs, 1874.
Designed in 1874 by J.M.Teale, an architect from Doncaster, in
collaboration with, or possibly with interference from, Sir Edward
Becket, formerly Edward Becket Denison, and later Lord Grimthorpe,
1816-1905, more known for his clocks.
The church is in St Paul's Square, near the centre of Burton on Trent, at
Photos by RT, March 2014.
For comments and queries please contact email@example.com.
For index of other churches in this location or by this architect see
posts 101 and 102, June 2013.
Click to enlarge the photos.