Designed in 1883 by James Brooks (1825-1901).
Now used by a congregation called the Sonrise Church.
Stained glass - East window and West window by Clayton & Bell. Others mainly by
Clayton & Bell, but one by Jones & Willis, baptistery windows by Lavers &
Westlake.For index of other churches in this location or by this architect see
posts 101 and 102, June 2013.
Click to enlarge the photos.