Designed by Sir George Gilbert Scott (1811-78), pupil of James
Edmeston, assistant to Henry Roberts.
Sherbourne is 6.5 miles south west of Leamington, and the church is in
Church Rd, CV35 8AP.
Photos from internet sources, gratefully acknowledged. Anycopyright material removed on request.
For other churches in this location or by this architect see posts 100
and 101, June 2013.
Click to enlarge photos.