Designed by George Frederick Bodley, 1827-1907.
Hoar Cross is 9 miles west of Burton on Trent, at DE13 8QR
Church website at www.holyangels.co.uk.
Some photos from internet sources, gratefully acknowledged. Any
copyright material removed on request.Additional photos by RT
added March 2014.
For other churches in this location or by this architect see posts 100
and 101, June 2013.
Click to enlarge photos.