Saturday, 7 September 2013

134 - J. Prichard & B. Ferrey: St Teilo, Merthyr Mawr, Mid Glamorgan, Wales 1849-51.


                  Probably a collaboration between John Prichard (1817-86) and
                  Benjamin Ferrey (1810-80).
                  Merthyr Mawr is 2.5 miles south west of Bridgend.
                  Photos by RT, September 2013.
                  For other churches in this area or by this architect see posts 100
                  and 101, June 2013.



No comments:

Post a comment