Designed by Sir George Gilbert Scott, (1811-78).
The church is in the woods, in Ranmore Common Road, Dorking, Surrey,
Some photos by RT April 2014, others from internet sources, gratefully
acknowledged. Any copyright material removed on request.
For other churches in this location or by this architect see posts 100
and 101, June 2013.
Click on photos to enlarge.
Bluebells in adjacent woodland.