159 - William White: All Saints, Great Bourton, Oxfordshire, 1863.
There was a medieval church on this site which was converted to secular
purposes (school, house, shop) after the Reformation. It was rebuilt as
a church by William White, 1825-1990. Great Bourton is 3 miles north of Banbury.
Photos by RT, October 2013.
For other churches in this location or by this architect see posts 100
and 101, June 2013.