Saturday, 26 October 2013

171 - Henry Clutton: St Lawrence, Steppingley, Bedfordshire, 1859-60.


                     Designed by Henry Clutton (1819-93). 
                     Steppingley is 10.5 miles south of Bedford, MK45 5AU.
                     For other churches in this location or by this architect see posts 100
                          and 101, June 2013.
                     Click to enlarge the photos.




No comments:

Post a comment