Saturday, 22 June 2013

122 - R. Norman Shaw, St Margaret, Ilkley, 1878-79.


                   Church designed in 1878 by Richard Norman Shaw, (1831-1912).
                   The church is in Queens Road, half a mile south of Ilkley centre.
                   Photos from internet sources, gratefully acknowledged. Any
                           copyright material removed on request.
                  For other churches in this location or by this architect see posts 100
                        and 101, June 2013.
                   Click on photos to enlarge. 


 















No comments:

Post a comment