Sunday, 23 June 2013

123 - Bodley & Garner, Manchester, St Augustine, Pendlebury, 1870-74.


                   Church by Bodley, G.F. (1827-1907) & Garner, T. (1839-1906).
                   The church is on Bolton Road, Pendlebury, four miles north west
                   of the centre of Manchester.
                   Photos from internet sources, including some by John Salmon, gratefully
                   acknowledged. Any copyright material removed on request.

 
     













  







No comments:

Post a comment