Saturday, 22 February 2014

178 - W. J.Hopkins, St Philip & St James, Hallow, Worcs, 1867.


                     Designed by William Jeffrey Hopkins (1820-1901), who was
                           Worcester Diocesan architect and designed churches mostly in
                           Worcestershire. .  
                     Hallow is 4.5 miles north of Worcester.
                     Photos by RT, February 2014. 
                     For other churches in this location or by this architect see posts 100
                          and 101, June 2013.
                     Click to enlarge the photos.
















No comments:

Post a comment