Sunday, 23 February 2014
183 - Sir George Gilbert Scott, St Andrew, Leicester, 1860-62.
Designed by Sir George Gilbert Scott, 1811-1878.
St Andrew is in Jarrom Street, Leicester, LE2 7DH.
Photos by RT, February 2014.
For comments and queries please contact email@example.com.
For other churches in this location or by this architect see posts 100
and 101, June 2013.
Click to enlarge the photos.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)