Sunday, 16 March 2014
206 - John Oldrid Scott, All Saints, Newborough, Staffs, 1899.
Designed in 1895 by John Oldrid Scott, 1841-1913, pupil and second son of
Sir George Gilbert Scott..
Newborough is on the B5234, 7.5 west of Burton on Trent, DE13 8TF.
Photos by RT, March 2014.
For comments and queries please contact email@example.com.
For index of other churches in this location or by this architect see
posts 101 and 102, June 2013.
Click to enlarge the photos.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a comment
Post Comments (Atom)