Designed in 1890 by John Loughborough Pearson, 1817-97, and cost
£26,000 to build. The church is in Daybrook, 4 miles north of the centre of Nottingham, on
the corner of Mansfield Road and Church Drive, NG5 6FB.
Photos by RT, March 2014.
For comments and queries please contact email@example.com.
For index of other churches in this location or by this architect see
posts 101 and 102, June 2013.
Click to enlarge the photos.