Mainly (including the tower) rebuilt by F.W.Hunt of London, 1898-99.
The church was originally built in 1844-45, by Harvey Eginton (1809-49),
of Worcester, with additions 1858-60 (mainly S aisle and tower) by
The church is in Church Road, Malvern Link, WR14 1NR.
For index of other churches in this location or by this architect see
posts 101 and 102, June 2013.
Click to enlarge the photos.