Designed by George Gilbert Scott Jnr, (1839-97) and his brother John Oldrid
Scott (1841-1914) who took over when G.G.Scott Jnr became mentally ill.
The cathedral is in Earlham Road, NR2 2PA
Some photos by RT, October 2013, other photos from internet sources,
gratefully acknowledged. Any copyright material removed on request.
For other churches in this location or by this architect see posts 100
and 101, June 2013.
Click on photos to enlarge.