45 - Sir George Gilbert Scott: All Souls, Halifax, 1855-59.
Designed in 1855 by Sir George Gilbert Scott, (1811-78).
Commissined and paid for by local industrialist, Edward Ackroyd.
Now redundant and in the care of the Churches' Conservation Trust.
All Souls is on the corner of Haley Hill and All Souls Road, approx postcode
Photos from the internet gratefully acknowledged.
For comments and queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For index of other churches in this location or by this architect see
posts 101 and 102, June 2013.
Click to enlarge the photos