240 - William Smith: St Peter & St Paul, Winderton, Oxfordshire, 1878.
Designed in 1878 by William Smith.
The church is now used as a village hall, and the key is held at Winderton
Winderton is a hamlet 6 miles east of Shipston on Stour and 1.5 miles
north of Lower Brailes, approx postcode, OX15 5JQ.
Photos by RT, May 2014.
For comments and queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For index of other churches in this location or by this architect see
posts 101 and 102, June 2013.
Click to enlarge the photos.