Designed in 1861 by William Ford Poulton (c.1820-1900) and William
Henry Woodman (c.1822-79) of Reading.
Also contains tomb designed by William Burges, not illustrated below.
Batsford is two miles north west of Moreton in Marsh, Glos. The church is
at GL56 9QB.
For index of other churches in this location or by this architect see
posts 101 and 102, June 2013.
Click to enlarge the photos.