South aisle and Tierney chapel added by J.W.Hugall, in 1857-59,
and the Darrell chapel also by Hugall in 1866.
Stained glass mostly George Rogers of Worcester, but the four
angels in the Darell chapel are by James Powell & Sons.
Fretherne is a hamlet between Frampton on Severn and
Arlingham, 10 miles west of Stroud, Glos.
For index of other churches in this location or by this architect see
posts 101 and 102, June 2013.
Click to enlarge the photos.