Saturday, 26 April 2014
215 - Henry Woodyer, St Mary, Greenham, Berkshire, 1875-76.
Designed in 1875 by Henry Woodyer, (1816-96).
Greenham is on the edge of Newbury, Berks, about 1.5 miles SE of the
centre of Newbury, RG19 8RZ.
Photos by RT, April, 2014.
For comments and queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For index of other churches in this location or by this architect see
posts 101 and 102, June 2013.
Click to enlarge the photos.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a comment
Post Comments (Atom)