Saturday, 26 April 2014

224 - G.E.Street, St Mary, Holmbury St Mary, Surrey, 1877-79.



                     St Mary the Virgin was designed in 1877 by George Edmund Street, (1824-81). 
                     For index of other churches in this location or by this architect see
                           posts 101 and 102, June 2013.
                     Click to enlarge the photos.











14thC Florentine tryptich attributed to Aretino, donated by Street.


12thC Limoges altar cross.
 

No comments:

Post a comment