Saturday, 26 April 2014
219 - Henry Woodyer: St Martin, Dorking, Surrey, 1866-77.
Designed in 1866 by Henry Woodyer, (1816-96).
The church is in Church Street, Dorking, RH4 1DW.
Photos by RT, April, 2014.
For comments and queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For index of other churches in this location or by this architect see
posts 101 and 102, June 2013.
Click to enlarge the photos.
Mosaic by Powell.
Memorial to the composer Vaughan Williams
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)